Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirror Surveillance

Go down 
+2
HopelessHarmony
RedQueen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

Mirror Surveillance Empty
PostSubject: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 am

Another rather basic ritual.

It's is a good way to reveal whether there are incorporeal entities in the room, or are tied to it somehow. The last step is optional. If you don't actually want to ward them off, skip it and simply don't turn around to face what you see in the mirror. I have no knowledge of what happens if you do. Don't risk it.
With the last step included, this should banish all incorporeal entities for about three days.

-Get yourself a needle, a mirror and and salt. It also helps to have a few millilitres of your own blood.
-Pierce three wounds into your forehead, with the needle, so that they form a roughly symmetrical triangle.
-Set up the mirror in front of you, best is probably fixing it to a wall and sitting down on a chair in front of it.
-Now, while keeping your head as still as possible, use blood from your forehead or other prepared blood (It still has to be yours) to draw a triangle on the mirror. The corners of that triangle have to be where the holes in your forehead appear to be.
-The mirror will now show any kind of normally invisible paranormal entity in your house. Stay calm. Don't move your head and don't turn around.
[-Throw a handful of salt against the mirror.]

If you don't do the last step, you will have to slowly pick up the mirror and turn it, so it faces the ground. That will end it.

Side Effects:
This Ritual was initially thought to cause hallucinations. However, it actually causes terrible migraine that doesn't lift for three days.
Very Important: If the last step is omitted, the incorporeal entity might follow you around for three days. Never go without Base Protection on this.
If the last step is performed, the entity is likely to appear more often and be more destructive for a while after. Be cautious!

Last edited by RedQueen on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am

Original Forum wrote:
Mirror Sureveillance is one of my favorite Rituals for tracking down some paranormal activitys in every area (with a bit of experience you can even differentiate the special kinds of entity, ghost can be always recongnised as human beings while the other one....Well lets say they are way more outfreaking >.> ).

Back to Topic: I tested some modifications which i want to share with you. First there is the multi-reflecting ,which is exactly the same process ,but involves additional mirrors placed in a way that you can not only see the reflection of the room in your 'base' mirror, but for example parts of the kitchen or the bathroom too. That makes it possible to search a bigger area with just one ritual ,also the entities seem to alway appear near the Atrifact/Location they're bound to.
So if a ghost is more related to the old Ofen in the kitchen where his bones still lay under the ashes ,hes likely to appear in the reflections' reflection that is closest to the said ofen.
UNPLEASANT SIDE EFFECTS:
- The effects of the base Ritual are getting stronger with every mirror brought in. Tried this method with twelve mirrors one time and had one of the most cruel weeks of my live after that!
- Never ever position some of the mirrors exactly face to face for creating an endless reflection! It'll probably go 'Boom' and tear every reflecting surface connected apart. Think of thousand little shiny shrapnell parts flying around. Its not funny!
- Turning the mirror facedown isnt an option with this modification unless you can't turn all the mirrors you're using down at the same time. You'll have to use the salt.

I only tried this technique to specify or extend my searches and also only for researching minor poltergeist-activities and that stuff. Dont try this in a location where you are likely to attract some real evil like a shifter or something like that. You dont want to give them that much power.

Original Forum wrote:
Don't EVER try to empower anything paranormal!
This ritual is an especially bad case, because you are the one the entity will concentrate on.
Back to top Go down
HopelessHarmony

HopelessHarmony

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Ain't that fuckin helpful.

Is there maybe some sort of alternative to this that doesn't involve mirrors?
Like... tinfoil or something? |:
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Why, that's an odd request.

May I ask why?

Sadly, I only dug this up myself, so I can't help you out there yet.

Sincerely,
RedQueen
Back to top Go down
HopelessHarmony

HopelessHarmony

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Well, basically, mirrors scare the proverbial tits offa me. I don't even have any in my house. And while this sounds incredibly useful and something I might need to do at some point... I have issues with the whole "trust the mirror, its your friend" aspect.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh isn't that mutherfucking rich?

Can you exactly tell me what the difference between one reflecting surface or another should be? You can do it of course! You could always have tested it ,but heeey who cares? With some Oh-boy-i-hate-mirrors-and-are-too-lazy-to-try-alternative-ways-attitude like yours it is hard not to see who will be the first goner in this farce! As long as there ist no shifter after you: Just grow some damn balls ,boy!

And now for you ,miss royal bitch: Who the fudge are you and what are you trying here? Mirrorhands died for a reason and you should try to stay away from this shit ,girl! Im sick of kids searching for adventure ,gottit? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm

What the fudge? Is there a fucking auto-censorship in this shithead forum or whats happening here? >.<
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Yes and I am going to add "fucking" to it right away. ovo
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Hah ,Gotcha!

75% of my swears are unblockable by this frigging tool! That point totally goes to me!
Keep adding missy! We'll see who will give up first ,Biatch!
Back to top Go down
HopelessHarmony

HopelessHarmony

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Boy, I would enjoy it so much if you were to wander off of a cliff.

And thanks for the tip, I'll go out and buy some foil soon.

And I can't speak for everyone, but I sure as shit aint looking for adventure; I'm looking for help.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm

I accept your challenge, Expy.

Now let us cease the spam.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 pm

How about we talk about this in the Off-Topic instead, Mister?
~Sincerely
RedQueen
Back to top Go down
MatterOfTime

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 am

Quote :
-Now, while keeping your head as still as possible, use blood from your forehead or other prepared blood (It still has to be yours) to draw a rectangle on the mirror. The corners of that triangle have to be where the holes in your forehead appear to be.

which one is the right one? i'd assume it's supposed to be "triangle", but you know. don't want to make assumptions and waste my time.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 am

It is a triangle! RQ should probably edit this... :0
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 am

Thank you, Shutter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 am

I wonder if you could modify this ritual for an acoustic mirror... :0
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 am

You mean like a Hell FM? The radio from the neitherworld?o.รด

Sounds kind of interesting
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Hee! Very Happy I was thinking of a parabolic dish, you know?! 8D Mirrors for light might break or fuck up under certain circumstances under which acoustic mirrors would be more reliable!! 80 Of course this would call for heavy modification cos the visual aspect (the whole dealie with aligning the triangle on your forehead with a triangle on the mirror) in our Mirror Surveillance is SUPER heavy! The blood probably means some kind of committal and life (i.e. grounding yourself in the living and thus setting yourself apart from incorporeals!)! The triangle is the "lightest" shape you can make that has an area (I think??) and it's also heavily used in alchemy to indicate fire! So you'd need an acoustic equivalent to these... 87
I'm thinking... maybe projecting your heartbeat (with a really good microphone or something) and synchronising a piece of music (like a song or a chant??) with that...

Oh, did you know Kent has an amazing assortment of giant acoustic mirrors..?! 8D
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Hm, that is actually pretty clever. Of course it never occured to me that blind people can't even perform the ritual as is. We should experiment with that some time.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:21 pm

remember that fire also kind of meant soul for the old alchemists in a way. Y'know with all that believe that the heart was actually some kind of stove or something producing all the body heat.
On the other hand there is still the possibility to use the symbols on a parabolic dish too...
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am

Ah yes, good point with the soul!! Very Happy Man this is always so exciting! I don't think I should/want to use visual symbols on my acoustic mirror though cos coherent rituals are stronger... And besides, Deep1 brought up another valid point: Accessibility! I think a Mirror Surveillance that works for blind people could really save someone's hide! :3

Before I go and blow up the White Cliffs with my experiments, I think there was an old satellite dish in our cellar... I'm sure nobody mind if I'll borrow it. 8o)
Now for the first test I'll have to attract some rather small incorporeal entity that can be easily dealt with... I've got a few ideas but I'm still open for suggestions!! 83c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Surveillance   Mirror Surveillance Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirror Surveillance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Rituals-
Jump to: