Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden Rituals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

Forbidden Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Rituals   Forbidden Rituals EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:02 am

Do not post these rituals in their entirety.

Before posting any Ritual, you had better check this thread. If it is mentioned here, don't post it!
If you want to suggest a Ritual for this thread, contact the Rituals Moderator.

Of course, the first Ritual that is not to be posted here is the Body Swap Ritual. It will also act as an example post.

-Find a person who's body is younger or healthier than yours.
-Somehow get them to sleep somewhere you can work this Ritual properly. (Like a basement or your flat or something)
-*A NUMBER OF STEPS OMITTED*
-Cut out their tongue and sew your own to where theirs used to be.
-*A NUMBER OF STEPS OMITTED*

I think the tongue bit is a dead give away. If you find a ritual that involves that part, DO NOT POST IT.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

Forbidden Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Submitting Forbidden Rituals   Forbidden Rituals EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:00 pm

I figured I might share this one with you. Not quite sure if it should be banned at all, but since it has nothing to do with protection and everything with completely screwing your fellow man, it's a good candidate.

This one is called Scrambling. The idea goes like this: You grab yourself an object of any size and the ritual will twist it and shatter it and screw it up so hard, that the mere sight of it will make people puke their brains out. I was subjected to one of those things once and it wasn't pretty. You wake up minutes or hours after looking at this thing and find that you vomited all over yourself. Even touching those things with your eyes closed will feel like you're sitting in a hellish roller coaster.
Why even make something like this? Well I can tell you. if you don't want people to get at your stuff, just that stuff in a cupboard along with a scrambled object. Once they open the cupboard BOOM, they will get a face full of pure paranormal horror.

I'll leave out a bunch of details and important ingredients and write the last few steps out for better identification:

-Draw a picture of the object in question on the prepared shutter of paper. make it as accurate as you can muster.
-[Omitted step that fully ties the object to the paper]
-Cut or rip the picture into at least a thousand pieces
-paste the pieces back together in a random arrangement, so it is a flat shutter of paper again, but the picture is irrecognisable
-Then crumple it up into a ball and burn it.
-The object will now be scrambled but for some reason it will simply not be perceived by anybody until you have looked at it once.

The last step is my favourite. Seems kinda right that whatever wanker does this to people has to get a taste of their own medicine first.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Forbidden Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Rituals   Forbidden Rituals EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Added to the thread, even though I'd say this ritual could come in handy to protect innocents from meddling with dangerous artefacts and places. As such, I'd love to get the exact instructions from you so we can give them to single people in exceptional cases. And only then.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Forbidden Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Rituals   Forbidden Rituals EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Causing ConceptCorruption:

Noah_ wrote:
Found another one! Again, I'm not exactly sure what it does! :/ Probably something to walls. I think it makes them phase out somehow so you can walk through.
EDIT: It appears to be a ritual to create Conceptual Corruption! It is incomplete though.

First off, you take an element from that wall (like a brick or a stick if it's a palisade for some reason) and you place it in in a round metal indentation/bowl I think, like an upside-down bell, a salad bowl or a wok? Or maybe even a hole in the ground covered in aluminium foil...
Then you fill the rest of the hole up with water at exactly three degrees Celsius, right up to the rim! :0
Now here's something missing, I think it involves a wire in the basin? Afterwards you'll have to heat that water but instead of evaporating it will freeze over! As soon as it's solidly frozen, get a sledgehammer ready to smash it apart and wait exactly three minutes three seconds before hammer and ice make contact! Get all the ice smashed up and out of the bowl (the object inside too), then hammer away at the metal object until it is bent inside out!

Sound familiar? :?

The ritual is forbidden because the outcome cannot be predicted enough. It causes Conceptual Corruption and opposed to what the recipe might imply, it is not possible to determine safely what the corruption will latch on to. Taking up the example above, a wooden part of a palisade could cause the corruption to weaken the palisade - but it could just as well attach itself to the concept of organic matter and twist everything consisting of it (including humans). Do not attempt any ritual that sounds like this!

The Mytery Forest Ritual:

Noah_ wrote:
I found something. But it's not complete and I can't place it either! :?

You need a big forest at night and get lost in it. Search around until you find a tree where the growth reminds you of a face. That's your starting point!
Get out salt, wool or classic breadcrumbs - something bright to leave a trace behind, which you will do from now on! {Do X steps in the direction the face appears to be looking, then turn left and do Y steps. Even if you should run into a tree, you won't! You will stop in front of a tree with some bark torn off, use a piece of coal(?) to draw a face on it. I think it should look similar to the first tree-face...}
Do everything I put in curly braces again but this time turn to the right!
Do it again but turn to the left again!
Do it again, turning right, but this time you'll arrive in front of the first tree even if that doesn't make sense from a spatial standpoint! Last step of the ritual: Whisper a secret to the face(??), turn around and retrace your steps, looking at the ground, not at the faces! :I

Sound familiar?

This ritual secures secrets, but is not safe as well. Depending on the secret whispered to the tree, it can end lethal! Since the complete significance of a secret can not always be known in advance (what if knowing the secret would have caused a chain reaction leading to something big and important?) do not attempt this, not even with small secrets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Rituals   Forbidden Rituals Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Rituals
Page 1 of 1