Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread

Go down 
+2
OutofAmbit
Observer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:41 pm

That was not what I meant to happen. Why not just let them stay? We're all adults here.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm

I don't think things like c*nt etc. are very tasteful or necessary... and I do so enjoy when suddenly Shutter sounds passionate about candy and baking supplies. Don't worry though, OoA, I'm not mad or anything, just amused. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:59 am

Guys, I just need to vent a little!! D: It's only been a few days but my boss is already pissing me off! And my landlord still hasn't taken care of the heating! Man, sometimes I wish I could just hex people to hell and back, dammit! D8
Augh... Gotta keep calm, it's only a few more days. :/
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:55 am

your boss? I thought you had a cold right now.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:08 am

It's just a small cough, I just make sure to drink plenty... Besides, this office has heating!! <3 Even if the work is mostly dull, this makes it all worth it...! D:
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 am

Welp YK's home is a dead end for now. There's still bobbies all over the place. And I think asking around for YK isn't gonna get me anywhere. This town is big.
on the bright side, i have procured some materials to make lockpicks from. For my hobby, of course.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Lockpicking... I wish I could do that!! D:
Also, if you should need some help... I'm not sure where specifically in England you are right now (you did mention it, right??) but in case you should need any help, we might actually be close... Smile
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 pm

I'll mention it when I need you. I think the less I divulge on here, the better. Shutter has the address anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Yes i have. And tickets for a fly bringing me there in half a week. 'till then there is not much that i can do unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Mymy, Shutter is coming for the kingdom, yes? Is it too late to sign up for the autograph session? 83

In other news: GUESS who got their heating FIXED??? 8DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 pm

I feel all alone on this side of the Atlantic, guys!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Don't know if I will have time for that but my people will contact your people! Wink
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 pm

When exactly will you get here? because I don't know how much longer I will be able to continue my investigations. I'll post details in the YK thread in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Wednesday. The plane should arrive around 3 pm.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:18 am

I hope everyone will get some rest over the holidays! Entities may never rest but humans do, and it's necessary, too! Especially for people like us who deal with incredibly stressful and brain-breaking things sometimes. Don't let your health suffer more than is inevitable!! :0

Happy Holidays!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 pm

"gosh bless us ,every one!"
-Tiny Tim
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Aw Fu-c-KKKKKK!!
Really?! You're BUTTSUCKING SERIOUS? G O D is now a swear word? That's twisted ,Reddie ,seriously twisted!
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Reddie, I think I'm going to have to protest that. I can understand swears being blocked, but not /that/. I'm with Shutter.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:43 am

I wonder if Reddie is still breathin'...
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:49 am

Thor, gosh of thunder.

I sure hope she is. She didn't mention any paranormal issues, so...
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 am

That's a very unsettling thought. She did say she was having paranormal issues and that's why she started the forum, though, I thought?
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Well she said she resolved the issue with the help of the information on the Mirrorhands forum. I sure hope that didn't come back to bite her in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 pm

She did announce that she was going to be absent for a while! On the other hand, she should kinda be back by now... :0
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 am

Why the fudge is this topic still online? Can at least somebody rename this dicksh-t?
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 am

No.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next