Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)

Go down 
+5
Deep1
RedQueen
Shutter
Noah_
OutofAmbit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Wow ,sounds like a german public servants nightmare...

Okay here is my idea: Leave the house and do a Mirror Surviellance from outside the building and property. So you can see if it is connected to the house or the house itself or at least you maybe can see where exactly it sits without risking to make it angry by doing research Rituals inside its domain ,ye ken?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:28 pm

I wonder what would happen if you were to draw your own blueprints.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

....good point. F-uc-king good point!

Metering the rooms and the outside dimensions could help indeed.
In best case you might find a hidden chamber with a skeleton and some gold in it ,in worst case you find the building to be noneuclidian and we know that you live in cthulhu's weekend home.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Shutter, that's... On the one hand, it would be useful information. On the other, I would be concerned that it would know anyway and be unhappy. Dawn and I are seriously considering trying to communicate with it. Normally I wouldn't even try, but if the entity is this tied to us and being so protective, we think we might have a shot of doing this without totally screwing ourselves over.

With proper precautions and a /lot/ of respect, it might give us some answers.

As for blueprinting it, that's a pretty good idea. That's something less outrageous to try first.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:12 pm

So we've spent our spare time for the past week or so when we weren't busy with holiday planning trying to make our own blueprints for the building, and they don't make sense. There are rooms that have no reason to fit in the house, but they do, other areas where there's vast amount of unaccounted for empty space. We can't find any entrances to said empty space, either. It's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

hrm ,fluff.
Have you already tried to contact the entity yet? And I guess now's the time to confront your parents with your findings. I dont believe that they are as clueless as they pretend and you'll need every bit of information you can get!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 am

Well, some people are staggeringly close-minded.
Now the spatial distortions inside your house might hint at more severe paranormal problems in there. I feel intrigued with the prospect of drilling through a wall that is inside a room on your blueprints. But that's probably not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:50 am

Dawn and I are making preparations to stay as safe as possible while trying to talk to the entity. I only have a few days left before I go back to school, and so we're going to try that right before I need to leave-that way if it goes wrong, I'll be out of the house for a while and able to let things calm down.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Personally, I'm not too thrilled about you trying to talk to those things. They seem benevolent enough, but they might still warp your mind like crazy.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Better I try to talk to them than I try to spy on them and get something THAT POWERFUL angry at me. At least that's how I'm looking at it.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

We tried to communicate with it-couldn't get anything. I'm not sure if it's just ignoring us or if we don't know how to get through to it.
Back to top Go down
JPunkt

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 am

hrm. shyte.
Whats your next step?
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Gonna head outside and try mirror surveillance tonight. We're headed for the college first thing in the morning, so if worst comes to worst I'll be well out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 am

So how'd it go? :?
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

Date of Registration : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:09 pm

It went TERRIBLY!!

Hi, I'm not Em, but I am pretty sure most of you have heard of me; my name is Dawn, but you can call me Space Warrior or SW or whatever the fudge you want to!

like Emily said we were going to do, she and I TRIED communicating with the House Entity, but the FUCKER wouldn't so much as say a WORD to us and we had to give up after FOUR HOURS of sitting there chanting various communicative spells and STUPID questions for the House Entity. So that's Experiment #1 failed, unfortunately. We got literally no results, no data, so no conclusion to draw.

Experiment #2 went worse, and I'm still not sure if Em is going to be okay. She decided doing the Mirror Surveillance ritual on the house would be best done from outside on the lawn, so she could see the entirety of the building with it. I agreed that this was the best plan and that if we got no results we'd do it again inside the house. Em posted me as look out, and I sat on the porch while she performed the ritual.

Only she NEVER got a chance to finish it. As soon as she lifted the mirror to look at our house, the thing SHATTERED and Em went FLYING!! She was standing about three inches from the curb and got flung so far her head almost hit the porch. I heard a really nasty CRACK that I am hoping was supernatural or something, because if it was Emily.... I don't want to even THINK about it!!

So in conclusion, we have no data, nothing new to work with, and Emily is in the hospital right now and hasn't woken up since Saturday night. She doesn't have a concussion or else I'd be more worried...but STILL she's fucked up and my whole family is REALLY FREAKED OUT...plus I'm having a hard time explaining what we were doing to our parents...

Does anyone have any information or SOMETHING they can give me to help me help Emily? I'm really freaking out here!!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm

fudge.
Had she woken up yet. If not that might mean no good. I have a more or less undangerous ritual for healing ,but it is strictly not made for unconsious or comatose people.
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:51 pm

That is of ABSOLUTELY no help right now then! Does anyone have any good ideas for how to find out if Em's coma is supernatural in nature?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Yeah. You'll need help. In fact I think that we should go and assist you with these things. Not only with your sister but with this entity too.
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

You mean YOU want to come HERE and help with this?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 pm

If necessary? And it seems QUITE necessary from my point of view. Give us the data for a Corridor in Darkness while I get some painkillers and additional bandages.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 am

Christ on a cracker. She's comatose? I'm no doctor but that sounds very paranormal to me. She doesn't even have a concussion? You should find out if she has rapid Eye movement... or something.. Look up stuff on sleep. I never heard of paranormal coma, but paranormal sleep is actually a rather common occurence. There's gotta be a surefire way to distinguish the two.

After a quick bit of research. It seems that usually the state of consciousness of a patient is determined by how hard it is to wake them up. This does not help.

EDIT: Oh right. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:57 am

Search Out. Mirror Surveillance.
Come one ,that's paranormal 101!

Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 am

Ahh, Shutter, I wanted to play Captain Obvious... :000

OH but harmless things that might help her wake up anyway: Surround her with flickering lights, like scented candles would be reallly good, maybe play the same music over and over to her?? (General snap out stuff... :/ No idea if she's possessed but that stuff doesn't hurt!!)
If Em like had a talisman or any kind of small protective object (could be a plushie with sentimental value too) you can try putting that under her pillow and it might aid her from inside the dreams she might be having?? But make sure it's not some crazy artefact first! :/
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 am

Sorry Noah. But I guess you can still help. You're fitter than me with dreams and the subconcious! Do you have any rituals resembling a co-op version of Dream Cleansing? If Ambit is infected we have to get that stuff out of her head before it extends its grasp. Don't want to think of the things entities can do to unprotected minds...

Last edited by Shutter on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 am

On it! I'll spam keep the Dream Cleansing thread (click me!!) posted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next