Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)

Go down 
+5
Deep1
RedQueen
Shutter
Noah_
OutofAmbit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

Date of Registration : 2013-01-14

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Okay, so last night I did Mirror Surveillance first and NOT Search Out(because you aren't supposed to do that one if you aren't SURE that what you're Searching Out is of paranormal source, and I didn't have enough data to ABSOLUTELY KNOW whether that was the case or whether Emily was just unconscious due to something physical) and the results were FREAKY!

Doing Mirror Surveillance in Emily's hospital room made her DISAPPEAR! Not as in she went away, but as in she just DIDN'T SHOW UP in the mirror. Her hospital bed just looked EMPTY!! Except for some rumpled sheets, there was no depression in the bed where she was SUPPOSED to be. So that confirms the theory that her unconscious state is of a PARANORMAL nature. More data, always good.

New hypothesis: Emily's consciousness is tied to the House, or the House Entity, or both. I will use Search Out to discern whether this is the case or not.

So I used Search Out after that. Aaaaaaaand surprise surprise, I got EVEN MORE weird results!!!

Observing Emily, she was the only thing out of the ordinary, because she appeared COMPLETELY FLAT! As in, 2-dimensional, paper thin FLAT. She was still resting on the BED this time, but her body was completely flat and it was like someone had made an EMILY STAMP, I tell ya! It was actually really CREEPY and I don't want to think of my sister that way thanks very much.

So that's what I've got right now. With all the data I've gathered, I don't think Dream Cleansing is a good idea AT ALL! Especially because of some other details I looked into at you guys' behest.

Other, smaller details include(this is all from my journal page on the subject, FYI):

-Emily doesn't have any REM(rapid eye movement) which means she probably isn't dreaming, which means NO DREAM CLEANSING
-I tried placing a totem of her's under her pillow, but it hasn't seemed to affect anything yet.
-Candles, also, do very little for her. I didn't actually get a chance to do much with them though because the STUPID DOCTORS made me put them out. Need more data!!!

So that's all I got right now. What do all of YOU think about THIS fluff?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Right ,a Cleansing requires something to be cleansed and it doesn't seem like Em had this at the moment. I think the results of the Mirror Surveillance is easy enough to interpret.

I think the questions to answer now are:
1. Where is her consciousness and
2. How do we get it back in there.

Do you have the possibility to create a room for a Corridor in Darkness?
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 pm

I agree with those questions! We just need to find answers ASAP 'cause I'm worried for my sister!

I CAN and WILL set up a Corridor in Darkness for you to travel through if you really want...we'll have to sneak you into the hospital room when my parents are NOT around! But I know EXACTLY the place to bring you through! And at this point I think I need ALL the help I can get!!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Uh wait a moment there.
Mirror Surveillance made her disappear from the mirror image? That is peculiar to say the least. I have never even heard of such a thing. let me see if I can dig something up.

In the meantime uh...
Let me tell you that one exclamation mark is enough for any sentence and capslocking makes your posts rather hard to read. I know you're scared and I understand that, but in situations like this it is very important to keep your posts as legible as possible.

Oh and let's think about that emily stamp thing. Flatness suggests emptyness. A deflated balloon comes to mind. Sounds like nobody's home. But we knew that already.

All in all, it looks like Mirror Surveillance is acting up something nasty. Putting people in a coma, making people disappear... This is unprecedented.
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:48 pm

The caps lock and exclamation marks are for EMPHASIS of IMPORTANT THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but seriously, I will type however I darn please. It's just how I'm used to typing!

The Mirror Surveillance results are definitely very odd. Emily and I didn't use that ritual prior to the forum so I don't have that much data to compare these results to, but it does seem SERIOUSLY off balance with what most people get when they do this!! I do have a theory though: Mirror Surveillance reveals incorporeal entities or the effects they have on PEOPLE, such as my sister, so what these results are revealing is the ABSENCE of my sister as she exists on an incorporeal plane. She is currently tied to the House Entity would be my best bet!!

The flat Emily result is the one that scares me the worst, honestly. It was really bad and FREAKY and I really hate what it might indicate for my sister!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Suit yourself.

So far my research into Mirror Surveillance yielded nothing. I'll keep you posted.

Quote :
The flat Emily result is the one that scares me the worst, honestly. It was really bad and FREAKY
Yes, the paranormal has a habit of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Of course it does, it's paranormal!! This is why I prefer scientific studies of stuff that actually makes SENSE. It's frustrating dealing with magical/supernatural bullshit! I'll be doing my own research into Mirror Surveillance tonight, too. Let me know if you guys want to move on the Corridor of Darkness, though!!
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi. I'm back. Still in the hospital, but I'm awake, at least. Worn out, though. I'll post more later, I just wanted to let you know I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 pm

That is a relief. You rest up, all right?
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Okay, so I don't remember much from the past... almost a week. And unfortunately, I don't remember what I saw in the mirror before it broke. I know I saw /something/, but... No idea what it was.

On the other hand, I feel... strange. I have since I woke up. I've had the persistent nagging feeling that something is /wrong/, something is /missing/, but whenever I think too hard about it I get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Oh hey! You're back! What a happy liitle Happenstance! Do a Mirror Surveillance RIGHT NOW! Sorry but i am NOT taking any Syhte from any entity there is ,especially not from one as powerful as this one seems to be! Prepare a Room for Corridor in Darkness and send the details. It has been long enough that I sat down and watched!
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 am

Um. I don't think that's a good idea. A couple of odd older foreign types lurking about would probably draw attention of a less than ideal nature. Mirror surveillance shows nothing amiss in the room. Whatever it is seems to be gone for now.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 am

But you could see yourself, right?

And I strongly advise you to take all help you can get. You have a serious emergency on your hands there and Shutter has experience you should make use of.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 pm

I could see myself, yes.

There are a lot of hovery doctors asking awkward questions and I'd be worried about what might happen if someone suspicious showed up.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 am

Well thanks for thinking of me as suspicious there!
I think you can rest assured that I will be the last one to reveal your meddling with paranormal activities. I mean I do this fluff since almost a decade now and managed to not blow my cover ,right? No one suspects the man from the german inquisitio- ehm press!
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 am

Welcome back, Emily. How is Dawn? I'd love to hear from her how she's doing, too. She seemed very unsettled by what happened to you. Just checking on my dear subjects. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Oh me oh my, what have we here?
Queen mylady herself is minding us with a short visit! I am so FRICKING AMAZED! What was this Bullshit with you trying to help these guys ,eh? I don't know how much knowledge you even have about the paranormal but hey ,maybe we could've needed that?
Goddamnit!

/smoking/
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 am

...I am very sorry, Shutter. You are right, and I am sorry. I will try to prevent this in the future...
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:58 am

...fudge...

Alright ,it happens.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm just worried, Shutter, I didn't mean to be rude. There's... Um. Well. My parents are in fact around and would probably not take kindly to some guy they didn't know lurking around. Especially since you are presumably a lot older than me and such.

I'm alright, the doctors are hanging on to me and doing all kinds of tests to try to figure out what happened. Apparently there's been some strangeness with my vitals (they did an EEG and it was very strange, and there was a mishap with an MRI). So I'm still in the hospital. But I'm fine, really. As is Dawn.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 pm

It would be nice to have her report back at some point too, though. Please do not mind me, I am just a queen fretting over her subjects like a worried mother hen.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm sure she will. She's pouting right now because she thinks I'm being too paranoid about Shutter showing up. It's very hard to get her to do anything when she's like this.
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Hahaha, you hear that Shutter? Seems like someone has taken a shine to you. Wink Maybe just explain her that good old Shutter needs his rest every now and then. He might like to play Batman for us all, but he is no Bruce Wayne and Hollywood won't heal him after busting his leg by being reckless.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm

She's just scared for me, I think. She likes to think of herself as a protective older sister, and so she's freaking out and just wants to do everything she can think of.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Now that makes me want to hug you both, even though she might not take kindly to that. Smile

Stay safe, both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next