Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning Emergencies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nichtschwert

Nichtschwert

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Planning Emergencies Empty
PostSubject: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

Active Emergencies
These are currently being played.

Active Non-Emergency Plots
These are currently being played but low maintenance.
Ghost Stories - OutOfAmbit
Problems with Electronics - StayingSane
Enter Deep1 - Deep1

Inactive Emergencies
These are waiting for things to calm down a bit to begin/resume
Noah Shenanigans - Noah_

Resolved Emergencies
These are finished and probably won't bother anybody anymore. (And if they do, it's handled as a new Emergency.)
None

We can edit this post according to the current situation and discuss future plotlines below.

Last edited by Nichtschwert on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm

You can move those under active down a notch to inactive though. As of now, they're not emergencies, just "normal" research threads. I think we can handle a few more of those at once than emergencies. And it's fitting that those who "see" are at least a bit paranoid sometimes, preferring to read too much into small incidents over too little - and therefore would be more active in the research forum.

I will keep closer tabs on what's turning into a real emergency.
Back to top Go down
Nichtschwert

Nichtschwert

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Well if you think so... Smile
Back to top Go down
RutJob

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Yeah I'd definitely not classify what Sane is going through as an "emergency"...yet. Wink
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Likewise, Emily's situation is not an emergency and won't be for a while yet. Probably
Back to top Go down
mapp

mapp

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 pm

As some of you might know, there's some stuff planned for Noah. I can slice up the issues in separate parts and handle them separately to make a break in-between possible. When they'll be brought up also depends on the behaviour of the other characters, though, so I can't say when this is going to happen for sure. :3 I'll make sure to check this thread beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am

Slicing it up in seperate parts sounds very good. :3 I'll add Noah to the Emergencies waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nichtschwert

Nichtschwert

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 am

I can see this thing working already. Wooptidoo!
Back to top Go down
mapp

mapp

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Heads up, I'll probably drop a small bomb with Noah in the next few days. The things I have in mind are segmented enough to spread out, so if things are becoming overwhelming, you can always put me on hold again. :3
Back to top Go down
RutJob

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Sane's plot is probably going to advance into the "emergency" stage rather shortly...well, okay, by shortly I mean within a month and a half, but still, you get the point. Things are going to deteriorate for him quickly. The entity(or rather, entities) taking over his apartment work quickly. >:3
Back to top Go down
Nichtschwert

Nichtschwert

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 am

Oh yeah and Deep1 will probably have to run from the law soon. That will probably not come up as an in-forum emergency, as he wouldn't want to shout that from the rooftops for obvious reasons, but I figured I'd mention it anyway.
Back to top Go down
mapp

mapp

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:34 am

Since things appear to be rather calm at the moment, I'd throw in a small RL-based plot with Klein in the next few days - if there are enough characters to partake in a small Kent-based hunt, hehe. (I think Shutter would be particularly interested in this case...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning Emergencies   Planning Emergencies Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning Emergencies
Page 1 of 1