Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) Empty
PostSubject: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 am

This is a nice little Ritual from celtic occultism. Actually used as kind of ensurance spell for women to keep their men faithful the Ritual was developed further due to the positive effects they entcountered when one keeps his vow. At the beginning of the dark ages it is said that nearby every known druid had such a geis for enhancing their paranormal prowess.
The core of it is to make a vow of restriction in order to empower the effects of Rituals slightly and lower the physical ,psychological and paranormal damage you take in this kind of business!

What you will need:

Deleted. Explanation below.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 am

Omigosh don't tell me you've found a way to prevent the Inevitable??? 8O I need to know!
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 am

Wait what?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 am

Ehm...Whaddcha meaning ,my really excitable friend? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 am

Oh gosh, Shutter, don't even POST this thing. Where did you even FIND that? Holy fluff.
To everyone: This ritual is a trap! Failing the Geas is nearly INEVITABLE. The only guy I know of who managed to get out of this thing alive had vowed to never see the ocean (because he lived completely landlocked) and in the end scratched his eyes out! The pull gets insurmountably strong. Don't even try this. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am

What the fock? I worked on that post like half an hour! And whats this bullshiet about inevitable failing?! I hear about this for the first time ,thank you!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am

I may have acted a bit quickly, but only because this spooked the hell out of me!
I mean this ritual wasnt big on the old forum. probably for obvious reasons. I only heard about it from AM and of course HE knew that this thing is nothing but trouble. It sounds too good to be true and lo and behold.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 am

Aw Man, and I was getting all excited over here... D': The rituals department is seriously lacking in stuff that's beneficial for us. D8 So unfair...
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am

Actually it isn't Noah!
There are some Rituals we can use for our benefits as long as we can manage with the downsides. If it wheren't for the fact that most of us HAVE NOT ENOUGH BALLS TO EVER TRY IT!
I mean what the fruck? How will you know if it is inevitable in NO ONE BESIDES THAT ONE GUY TRIED IT FOR WHAT ,A CENTURY?

Already pissed me off in the old forum ,this cookie!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

Wanton experimentation is NOT the way to go with this paranormal stuff, Shutter! I mean would you seriously be willing to possibly throw your life away when the positive outcome would be just proving a point to not even a dozen people?
Do Parantheses on this and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 am

Aw don't give me that shiethead FRUCK! And FRUCK this stupid tool for decapatitating my swears! Do you really think i a stupid enough to post some shite Ritual I would not have TESTED beforehands?!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:18 am

You did WHAT!? When was that?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:21 am

Like TWO FRUCKING YEARS AGO ,genius! And I am darn fine ,tell you! Didn't have Parenthese at that time hey i am STILL FRIGGIN' HERE RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Two years? And you're still feeling fine? How is that even...
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Fuk. Deep is right.
I did another Indication Ritual now and the outcome is similar to these of some hardcore and forbidden Rituals I checked once.
Shite.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 pm

I am RIGHT? I am obviously NOT right, I mean you're still posting. What the bloody fudge, man. I need to take a walk.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 pm

I don't know.
I just can tell you what the Indication shows me and it fits the story you told about your friend. Let me do some calls.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 pm

It's got to be a mistake. Two years without ill effect has got to count for /something/!
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 pm

This really makes me wonder if rituals can glitch out! Or did you cheat somehow?? 8O Maaaan!!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Okay ,did some research and phoned a friend of mine who hold kind of an occult library (don't expect him to show up here though. He is stupidly scared of computer radiation and the internet).

He has another version of the Ritual ,actually two. One whole and one where only bits and pieces where left by the bookworms.
The Rituals differ in some major points ,referring to the moon phase and the nature of the vow. This happens often given that some things in a ritual are just added for a showoff from time to time.
However i am still positive that my version is the flawed one because i got it in the old forum. Possibly his are better. Don't know ,don't want to take the risk.
Still not sure why this worked when I tried it. Still can't believe that I fucked it up again and nearby got one of you killed...
I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 pm

I talked about this in the Cbox, but I'd bet a lot that it's got something to do with the moon phase thing, and Shutter just managed to hit the right time.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

Frightening. Even if we try a ritual and it works, we can't be sure of how safe it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)   Geis (AKA Empowering Vow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Geis (AKA Empowering Vow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Rituals-
Jump to: