Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corridor in Darkness

Go down 
+3
OutofAmbit
Shutter
Deep1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

Corridor in Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 am

I reconstructed this from old logs over the last few days. If you know this ritual and have any additional info on it, please let us know.

This ritual is rather hard to do and plenty risky, but if it works, it can be very useful, as well. It allows you to get from one place to another unseen and unheard while passing any and all kinds of security on the way.

You will need:
- Two pitch-black rooms
- A portable, extinguishable source of light (Like an electric torch for example)
- A very accurate map or blueprints or even both.
- A black felt tip pen or the like.
- Optional sticky tape

How you do it:
- Identify your two rooms. make sure you can ensure that both of them will be absolutely pitch black dark when you perform this ritual.
- Make a map with both rooms in it, by taping two blueprints together or if you already have a map with both of the places on it, you can just take that instead.
- Fill both rooms on your map out completely with the black felt tip pen, then connect them with a black line.
- With the same pen draw something like this symbol:
Corridor in Darkness C9wkag9ajgn60ic0c
Note, that it's mostly the idea that counts here. Draw the red part in black, as well. I just made it red to distinguish it from the black line. That black line is the one connecting the rooms. It's important that the lines inside the oval are straight and the lines outside are curved and have exactly one other curved line splitting off. There need to be 9 of those lines.
- Go to the room from which you want to enter the Corridor in Darkness with the map and the source of light and turn into the direction of the line on your map. Now turn off all the lights, so that the room is completely dark. I MEAN completely, by the way. You need to be unable to see anything.
- Take nine long steps forward beginning with your left leg. A step in this case is moving one foot in front of you and putting your weight on it. So the left foot will take five steps and the other four. Make those steps as long as you can without them being really uncomfortable. Keep your arms close to your body and your eyes open during the entire trip. Do not make a sound. You might hear things and you might feel things brushing against your skin. Believe me you don't want to know what those things are. Just make haste with your nine steps. You will not run into a wall, even if you naturally should.
- After you took those very important steps, take your source of light and light it. if you did everything right, you should now be in the other pitch black room (mostly) safe and sound. If not, keep as calm as you can. Turn your light off quickly and keep your eyes open. Don't dwell on the things you saw. Turn around 360 degrees. Yes that's one complete turn. It sounds stupid but DO it. Make it accurate, too! As accurate as you can. Then take 81 steps, beginning with your RIGHT foot. Turn your light on again. If you're back in the first room, good on you. if not... You're officially hosed.

Bad things:
The Corridor in Darkness leads through something really terrible. That's why darkness is so important. I don't know what exactly it is, but people who saw it have usually been completely unable to describe it.
If you do these steps exactly as said here, nothing bad should happen as far as I know, but it's really easy to mess this up. If you mess up in a big way, you might get lost in there forever. Minor mishaps (Like not keeping your hands to yourself, making too much noise or the destination being lit when you arrive there) can sometimes allow a paranormal entity from the Corridor to exit right after you. Nobody has been able to describe those entities either, beyond them being completely black and corporeal and hideous beyond words.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Well that sounds incredibly useful! I'll test that ritual as soon as i can bend my left leg properly again. Doctor says that there is the chance that the muscles are too damaged for a full recovery but I guess he just wants to scare moremoney out of me. >.>
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Shutter wrote:
Well that sounds incredibly useful! I'll test that ritual as soon as i can bend my left leg properly again. Doctor says that there is the chance that the muscles are too damaged for a full recovery but I guess he just wants to scare moremoney out of me. >.>

Be careful with that. hey maybe tell me ahead of time and I'll prepare a guaranteed pitch-black room for you.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 am

That sounds useful for me too-if I need to get to or from the house quickly.
Back to top Go down
JPunkt

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 am

Welll....I don't know if using this ritual to travel to a already paranormally tainted area is such a bright idea. Maybe you should better use a pitch-black room near your house instead of in it?
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Hmmm... That would be a lot harder to guarantee as pitch black. But it would have the added bonus of being easier to hide from my parents.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 am

Shutter wrote:

Lord...

Concerning the ritual, I don't think I've heard of that one before! Sounds really good for sneaking into places but also for covering large distances. :0 Does it work like, across counties? I could clear out a broom closet and keep it dark so you guys could come visit! Very Happy
For some reason that makes me wanna sneak into a photo laboratory...
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:36 pm

That is an insanely good idea. We could try to set up certain rooms that we make sure are pitch black at all times! Of course we'd need blueprints for those places, too.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:34 pm

[quote="Noah_"]
Shutter wrote:

For some reason that makes me wanna sneak into a photo laboratory...

I hope you have no particular photo laboratory in mind! Anyone bumping into my stuff and wrecking my pictures is a dead man! But I have a little chamber for the vaccum cleaner and stuff. Maybe I can seal the door slits properly for this. Don't know if this is of any use however seing that I travel around a lot and won't let anybody rummage in my stuff. Especially no always curious brithis guys >.>
Back to top Go down
Space Warrior

Space Warrior

Date of Registration : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

So Emily doesn't want anyone poking around her hospital room right now and thinks it's too dangerous, but I think it's a GOOD idea to use this to transport one of you to here! I have the PERFECT place, too, I just need to figure out how to do the map since the other end of this thing will be YOURS. Perhaps I could scan a map of my location FOR you and send it via PM so that you can print it out and attach it to your side of the map?
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

A small suggestion: As I have read about forumgoers coming into conflict with the authorities several times on here, I actually agree that it would be a good idea to keep a suitable room for this in or close to your own home. This could be a great escape route if you need a reliable way out of somewhere without being seen.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corridor in Darkness   Corridor in Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Corridor in Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Rituals-
Jump to: