Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guuuys, what uuuup?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mapp

mapp

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Guuuys, what uuuup? Empty
PostSubject: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm

It's quiet here.
Too quiet.

Are you guys still stuck in a post-Christmas rut? I'd be eager to bring some activity back to the board, is there anything I could do? I might bring a throw-away character with an acute crisis into play to stir things up, for example. ;3 Maybe someone who already was a ridiculous dunderhead at the old forums
Back to top Go down
JPunkt

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Would be a nice idea. I will let Shutter get back to posting soon ,just thought that almost getting killed by the shifter would require some time in silence to heal the wounds. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nichtschwert

Nichtschwert

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 pm

I was thinking that perhaps the bobbies take Deep1 in for some heavy-duty questioning soon.

I also had an idea for a character who is plagued by the mysterious number 38. Maybe I'll write up a sheet soon.
Back to top Go down
queenofinsanity6

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 am

I've been sitting on buttloads of plot but I didn't want to put it up because no one was responding to what I was doing. @_@

I didn't want to throw plot in a vacuum
Back to top Go down
JPunkt

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:22 am

I think throwing in some plot now is not a bad idea now. there was some inactivty but i believe that came from the facts that no real emergencies occure and the character wheres mostly able to handle what happened because the most of them where quite experienced with the things they had to do. If anyone wants to throw in a bigger plot now he is invited to do so. I will also add a little something in the next days which should give the chars a chance to wonder and research.
Personally i think that this inactivity is kind of normal due to the fact that mirrorhand had the porblem that too much things happened at once and we know see the result of the players build their plot too caucious. We will have to find a balance between these two extremes.
Back to top Go down
mapp

mapp

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Okay, if you guys already have plots in mind, I'll hold back on the creation. Very Happy (Even though it's quite different to have something pre-created to guess and to just make up a start point and roll with whatever comes up...)

PS: Stop mixing up your accounts, JPunkt. :p
Back to top Go down
queenofinsanity6

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Another big plot bump from me as soon as I can get Rut to make Dawn and get it approved. Which will hopefully be today or tomorrow if we can get Chen over here...
Back to top Go down
RutJob

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Gah, I am really sorry for disappearing. I have the attention span of a rodent. As soon as I've figured out how to rearrange Sane's plot arc due to my absence, a lot will be going down with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guuuys, what uuuup?   Guuuys, what uuuup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guuuys, what uuuup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: Meta-Forum :: Offtopic-
Jump to: