Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread

Go down 
+2
OutofAmbit
Observer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Observer

Observer

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread Empty
PostSubject: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Uhm...hi?
I'll be lurking this place for the time being, I guess. Not sure what exactly I'm looking for, and I hope my presence won't bother anyone...

Edit by RedQueen: For confused Newcomers - I split this thread off from a discussion in the Introductions Topic. It is now our chatting thread.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:56 pm

I agree with Shutter. I've already drawn enough attention that I won't be left alone. I might as well interact with things on my terms as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:58 am

Well tie me to a car and call me Nancy!
Could it be that there is actually someone with balls in this community?
Hello and welcome to the asylum ,Em! Maybe you should describe your case in one of the other Treads and we'll see what we can do for you pirat

Observer wrote:
Uhm...hi?
I'll be lurking this place for the time being, I guess. Not sure what exactly I'm looking for, and I hope my presence won't bother anyone...

Do you have any kind of paranormal problem in your live?
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 am

Merged posts because the super reliable young gent who advised seeking out paranormal horrors and dangers is apparently not able to read the forum rules.

Shutter, I'm starting to lose my patience with you. Not enough that you pretend to be someone from the old forums, you're also encouraging newcomers to expose themselves to danger. Stop with this play of pretend or you will have to leave this forum.

@ Observer: Be my guest. Smile Welcome to this forum and don't worry, you won't bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Observer

Observer

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 am

Well, thanks for having me ^^''

Shutter wrote:
Do you have any kind of paranormal problem in your live?
I...don't think so?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:30 am

Play of pretend my arse ,your highness!
I am myself and 'I' am not even pretending to be of blue blood so who is the imposter here?
Hell it even sounds as if i claim to be the mother fu-cking Michael Jackson or Elvis! When some shiethead wants to pretend he is someone else why should he choose me of all the possible members? Frickin' Hellfire I wasnt even a MOD in any of the old forums! One must be dumb as a cow to pretend that he's me!
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 am

It was plain to read in my initial post that the user Shutter from the original forum is someone I deeply respect, admire - and someone I'm very grateful to.

But even if you didn't pretend you were him - what do I care why, maybe to obtain mod status here, maybe for shits and giggles - you're disobeying a rule of this forum: DO NOT ENDANGER OR GIVE DANGEROUS ADVICE TO OTHER MEMBERS. That IS a bannable offense here as much as in the old forum, you know?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:36 am

Oh have i? scratch

Funny ,I thought i offered help but heey....years of experience with potentially dangerous rituals are OF COURSE nothing i should share with others right? Suspect
Reddie... you should know that entities are a threat to everybody not on the other side on the globe (if you're lucky) so what is the problem with trying to SAVE some godDAMNed LIVES here?! Even a minor Awizza can take like a dozen lives if you let it go on so what the frucking shite is your problem with someone trying to actually get rid of them? I am offering help to PREVENT danger if there are some people brave enough to fight the darkness! 'Close your eyes and hope that it disappears' is not the better option here...

For future cases and to show that i am not that much of a thickhead: How about the agreement that i am not telling the users actively to seek out the entities and you let me help these who choose it for themselves? Question
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 am

Shutter wrote:
Oh have i? scratch

Funny ,I thought i offered help

You actively encouraged a user in their resolve to seek out haunted places. That's not helping, that's endangering.

Shutter wrote:
but heey....years of experience with potentially dangerous rituals are OF COURSE nothing i should share with others right? Suspect

...IF you are who you claim to be. I'm still a bit on the fence about that. But... your email addresses do match, so I give you the benefit of doubt.

Shutter wrote:
Reddie... you should know that entities are a threat to everybody not on the other side on the globe (if you're lucky) so what is the problem with trying to SAVE some godDAMNed LIVES here?! Even a minor Awizza can take like a dozen lives if you let it go on so what the frucking shite is your problem with someone trying to actually get rid of them? I am offering help to PREVENT danger if there are some people brave enough to fight the darkness! 'Close your eyes and hope that it disappears' is not the better option here...

I still stand by my (and from what I could read in the other forum, Yellowkings) opinion that precaution does not equal going to slay the dragon. It's great to collect knowledge and train defense mechanisms. But I don't think it's a good idea to go ahead and start looking for haunted places and objects, just to leave your fingerprints all over knifes that slash every living being they see.

Shutter wrote:
For future cases and to show that i am not that much of a thickhead: How about the agreement that i am not telling the users actively to seek out the entities and you let me help these who choose it for themselves? Question

*sighs* Okay. Truce.

EDIT: Split the Thread so Introductions stops being so cluttered up. This can be our official Idle Chatting Thread now.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks, Shutter. Just don't get yourself banned before you can give me some advice, yeah? tongue
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 pm

No Probs ,dealing with scaredy-cats is part of the business pirat
I suggest you give us an detailed report about your sightings so far and what exactly you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Working on it now, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: here we go again   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

thats the anti-swearing-tool of the queen mylady.
I really dont understand why she installed that wonderful tool either but you know ,royalty... Rolling Eyes

A sigil-scarf ,he? Doest that really work? I though it must at least be drawn on a smooth surface.
A familiy thing? Tell me more. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm

RedQueen wrote:
Thank you very much for the information then, Noah! Smile

Und du sprichst sehr gut Deutsch! Wink

Oh danke! Smile

Shutter wrote:
I really dont understand why she installed that monkeyshi-it either but you know ,royalty... Rolling Eyes

A sigil-scarf ,he? Doest that really work? I though it must at least be drawn on a smooth surface.

I think kick-backfluff sounds pretty neat, actually. Smile Like fluff to kick back in... Like a cosy armchair.
I'd rather not talk about my family right now. :/ Also, this is off topic in here! I'll come back when I tried parenthesing my scarf. (And yes, it works! Wink As far as I could tell. I've had it only for a coupla weeks. There are more effective ways but it's still handy... I could send you one for Christmas if you're nice to me. :p)
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Shutter wrote:
I really dont understand why she installed that wonderful tool either but you know ,royalty... Rolling Eyes

Oh no you did NOT do that you crone! Yellow did that but he knew me! He fought those demons ,he was chased by one of the worst and he was brave enough to face them!
You bi-TCH are just a pharisaic schoolgirl who had some problems with a poltergeist and a fangirlalises some partly dead people she never knew as far as i know so DON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT BULLSHI-T!
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:57 pm

I wouldn't even have to do that if you would just stop trying to trick my filter at any given moment.
That being said, my sincere apologies to you Shutter. I suppose you are the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Well fudge you very much! -.-
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 pm

A small, naive part of me hopes that you intended for that to be "fudge" when typing it.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Well maybe it was. With your tool we will never know it.
Also stop this red marker thing already.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Well excuse me, princess. I will at least keep my own text how I like it.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 pm

The filter is rather strange. Would it be terribly impertinent if I tested it right now?

fluff cookie backfluff fudge cunt twat cock dick balls
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:17 pm

That /is/ interesting.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I'll never stop laughing about backfluff tho XD
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, thanks for the input on what I still need to add to the list. *grins*

Last edited by RedQueen on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm

wow its like a witch hunt for bad words... I'll miss these poor things No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread   Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Tying Shutter to a Car and calling him Nancy - the Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next