Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics

Go down 
+2
Shutter
StayingSane
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StayingSane

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics Empty
PostSubject: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 pm

So I mentioned this in the chatbox and was advised to take it to a topic. so here I mam.

I've been havin a lot of problems with most of the electronics in my house, or at least the ones that have A/V I guess? Not the sort of problem, mind you, that I would report lightly either. This isn't just static or stuck pixels or some fluff like that...it's fully formed images appearing on my TV that shouldn't be there, or what sounds like a foreign language* coming out of my car radio. The events range from mildly weird to absolutely disturbing...when my TV or computer screen messes up, they both show the same kind of image...strange lights and blobs that look organic writhing in the foreground.... IDK what could cause two entirely separate pieces of electronic equipment to suffer from the same malfunction that wasn't paranormal in nature...which of course makes me sound batshit insane and paranoid to normal people so I can't tell anyone about it besides the TV repairman. I'm getting the TV checked out soon to see if maybe it's just an electronic problem, but idfk. I don't think it is.

*I have done extensive research and couldn't turn up anything as far as languages go...it doesn't really sound human, more like just a series ofcomplex growls and snarls which scares the living daylights out of me on my way to work every morning. lol

Any advice? I don't know what I'm dealin with and I'm not sure if any of the rituals on this site would be worth lookin into...but if any of you can ledn a different POV to that then that would be radical. thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Sound like you're getting in Cthulhu TV o.รด

As always, first you should do the Mirror Surveillance Ritual to see where and what the cause is. Then tell us exactly what you have seen. After that we can think of the next steps.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 pm

If you're getting your TV taken apart, take a good gander! You might even wanna do that yourself!! Cos if it's a corporeal entity hiding inside a device, getting rid of it is very different from an entity that's merely causing pictures! Surprised
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 am

Right. So Ambit is no longer the only person suffering from a nasty as fluff headache around these parts. Last night I tried mirror surveillance on my TV and my computer(I moved the desk in from where it normally is in my bedroom so that both could be right next to each other) with had both of them turned off so as to catch anything paranormal more clearly. Don't know if that I should have tried leaving them on, no one was online last night for me to ask when I went ahead and did it(which, idgaf, don't worry about me.)I placed my mirror in the corner of my living room so that I could see if there was anything in there besides what was effecting my electronics

anyway. The effect that I got was really fucked. Nothin in the room but the TV, the computer, and my phone on the coffee table showed any signs of being affected by the paranormal p.... but they were seriously fucked up. They didn't even look like what the ywere supposed to be, anymore. The TV, the computer, and my phone all looked like giant...Idfk, black holes basically. Each of them had been obscured by this spiraling black and blue mass that seemed to go on for...fudge, what pretty much looked like forever. fluff was fucked up beyond belief. All I could see was darkness through those holes, and a bit of shimmering light on the edges.... I don't get it. Idk what does that.

Do any of you? Cuz now I have a killer headache and at least some proof tht something real is messing with me and is in my house and is not just a hallucination. somehow that is more comforting than the alternative, but.... yeah. thanks in advance for the help. At least mirror surveillance worked.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 am

Well, worryingly enough it does not sound like the few things we have got in the MS thread at all. But maybe Noah or Shutter have better ideas what it could relate to?

It does sound worrisome though. Maybe you should consider stashing your technological things away for a bit until we find a clue.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am

Hrm.
Doesn't sound like a autonomous entity but more like some kind of oneway communication to me..... However ,you should try the usual steps i think. AKA 'Disperse' on your phone. Also you might want to use 'Tie to Object' on your TV and Computer to move the infection from the whole thing to one part of it which will make the following 'Dispersals' easier.

DO NOT use 'Tie to Object' to get these things all into one thing!
DO NOT try to use one 'Disperse' Ritual on all the three objects at once!
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:32 am

Is your letter box the same as ever? Cos if it's communication related, it might want to turn up there as well. The reading sounds to me like there's something listening in on you.

It could also be related to your electric circuit! Does anything happen if you leave your devices unplugged? (Now that would be a first but if you've recently installed a solar panel...)
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Shutter wrote:
Hrm.
Doesn't sound like a autonomous entity but more like some kind of oneway communication to me..... However ,you should try the usual steps i think. AKA 'Disperse' on your phone. Also you might want to use 'Tie to Object' on your TV and Computer to move the infection from the whole thing to one part of it which will make the following 'Dispersals' easier.

DO NOT use 'Tie to Object' to get these things all into one thing!
DO NOT try to use one 'Disperse' Ritual on all the three objects at once!
One way communication, huh? Interesting.... and also unsettling for me. Maybe I should explain in another topic....

Anyway thanks for the advice. I'll try like you say when i get the chance. Just one question, should I use tie to object on my phone as well to have the same effect as moving the infections in the TV and computer from the whole thing to one particular part?

Really glad idid this fluff before I took the TV to a repair man and blew a fuckload of money. haha

Noah_ wrote:
Is your letter box the same as ever? Cos if it's communication related, it might want to turn up there as well. The reading sounds to me like there's something listening in on you.

It could also be related to your electric circuit! Does anything happen if you leave your devices unplugged? (Now that would be a first but if you've recently installed a solar panel...)
Letter box? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term.... Question Question Question

I'd think the electric circuit was a great idea but my phone was also weird looking in the mirror, and it wasn't plugged into the charger or anything. Then again it's been plugged into the charger since this happened, maybe it got infected that way. Might even explain my car radio, too. I have a car charger for my phone that could have transfered the infection from one to the other...that's actually a good theory, Noah!

Thanks for all your help
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Don't think so. Telephones are small enough to handle in a Dispersal I#d assume. It's really just about the fact that a heavy TV is not really well suited for usage in such Rituals^^'
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright I think I can do that. Probably gonna have to wait until next paycheck though cuz i don't really have the kind of money needed to buy ALL the supplies just yet. But that's this friday. so that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm

StayingSane wrote:

Letter box? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term.... Question Question Question

I'd think the electric circuit was a great idea but my phone was also weird looking in the mirror, and it wasn't plugged into the charger or anything. Then again it's been plugged into the charger since this happened, maybe it got infected that way. Might even explain my car radio, too. I have a car charger for my phone that could have transfered the infection from one to the other...that's actually a good theory, Noah!

Thanks for all your help

Your letter box is where the postman puts your mail so you receive it! Smile But if it's related to your circuitry I'm not sure that applies any more!

I'm happy to help! I think it's entirely possible that you brought an infected device home and it multiplied in your circuitry... Swarm entities in particular love to spread out over many hosts and web-like structures (like electric circuits or water pipes) suit their needs perfectly! D: The problem with them is that dispersing is super hard because you have to get every last bit of them. Pulling it together first might be necessary! (Which does not necessarily empower a swarm entity proportionally. It's kind of like with ants! A giant ant just isn't the same as a giant anthill! It's prolly gonna be pissed tho! :// )

I don't know too much about cars but the radio should be separated from important car electronics, yes?! Cos if it got into control mechanisms of your car, I surely wouldn't want to ride it any more... :/
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Foreign Language, you say?
Is it possible for yoou to record what it roughly sounds like?
When you have the time, that is. Base Protection and Search out are more important of course.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Did you use the salt to try to banish the stuff when you did it? And if so, have you noticed any further weirdness?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 am

[quote="Noah_"]
StayingSane wrote:

I'm happy to help! I think it's entirely possible that you brought an infected device home and it multiplied in your circuitry... Swarm entities in particular love to spread out over many hosts and web-like structures (like electric circuits or water pipes) suit their needs perfectly! D: The problem with them is that dispersing is super hard because you have to get every last bit of them. Pulling it together first might be necessary! (Which does not necessarily empower a swarm entity proportionally. It's kind of like with ants! A giant ant just isn't the same as a giant anthill! It's prolly gonna be pissed tho! :// )

That means if it really is a swarm entity. Maybe we should make sure before doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Sorry I've taken so long in getting back to this thread. Work's been a killer and I need every penny I can save. and honestly reporting my status on here seemed less important than sleep and some company with my friend from the soup kitchen, so.... yeah. also i've had a killer headache as a result of doing mirror surveillance again, so I haven't been in the brightest, sunniest mood ever.

Anyway...the other night my mirror surveillance ritual wore off on everything in my apartment. I did it again to see if the communication portals were going to open back up and sure enough, they were popping back up in all the same old places. Fuckin freaky things, those portal...things are. Idfk. Anyway I left them alone this time rather than throwing salt at the mirror. I wanted them to be present for the dispersals and fluff....

Which is where things kinda got weird. Doing the dispersals worked pretty well and I think got rid of the portals(I havent had any incidents with my electronics since) but they were ear-shatteringly loud the whole time I was doing it. My phone, TV, and computer all started shrieking like mad as soon as I had gotten through with the ritual. I know for a fact that this really happened. My neighbours complained and I had to explain to a very angry landlady why I was watching videos of screaming things on my computer the other night. that was not fun, i assure you, but what was less fun was definitely the screaming itself. I can hardly sleep, thinking of that bloody sound.

Anyway, I haven't had any problems since doing this, but if I do I'll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:20 pm

That's nasty. But hopefully this fixes the problem!
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 pm

I certainly hope so
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:30 pm

How many times did you disperse?
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:57 pm

In all? Three times.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Well ,it is a usual reaction of the entity to go berzerk during the dispersal. It happens often that they try to distract you or otherwise attempt to hinder the completion of the Ritual so I wouldn't worry that much in your - WHAT THE DICKSUCKING FUCKSHIT IS IT WITH YOU ALL AND BASIC SURVIVAL INSTINCTS?!
Are you all having a deathwish or what? It is mentioned in the MOTHERFUCKING Ritual description that you should do it at least four times! When you don't even know the exact nature of the entity ,make it seven! Make it a bloody dozen ,just to be on the safe side!! Sane that was one of the most DUMBASSED things for a banisher to do!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:18 am

Woah, Geez Shutter, calm dowm, amn.
While I wouldn't be so very... profane about it, Shutter is pretty much right. This might cause serious trouble. This is why the rules in the rituals section urge you to read the instructions carefully and ask questions before performing anything. There's probably not much to do now except hoping that three times was enough. Watch out. be mindful of your surroundings. Anything in your house might be a source of paranormal danger now.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 am

Since you probably got fragments of the same torn-up entity all over your place now, how about you prepare a copper cage?? Smile Do just the wires, without the mirror aspect they're usually harmless to have around and you can be faster about preparing a Copper Cage if anything in your flat acts up! I imagine parts of an old printer or telephone would make a pretty good Honey! Afterwards you can disperse it a few more times since you should have the ingredients around by now?? But that might not even be necessary if you're lucky! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 am

Noah_'s plan sounds like a good idea. I don't know much about the copper cage but it seems fitting for the job.
Didn't mean to be that rude by the way. It was a hard week and we already lost enough people to such sloppyness.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 am

Noah has a pretty solid point. Might be a good idea to have that ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:39 am

Yo sane!
Say something man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics Empty

Back to top Go down

Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next